HIPAA Compliance Support
Years of experience in managing HIPAA law modifications
HIPAA laws are constantly changing. Did you know something as simple as Windows XP or Office 2003 will make you non-compliant? How up to date are you?
Here at FireFold Technologies, we understand how serious HIPAA laws are. We have years of experience in managing HIPAA law modifications. Let us audit your business to identify potential issues and render you HIPAA compliance support before they become a serious problem that can jeopardize your business and your way of life.
Compliance and security of a network is a full-time job. Call us at (704) 979-8030 or write to us at Support@FireFoldTech.com or fill the form on you right to get in touch with our professionals.
We are here for you !
Our technicians will help you choose a backup method and schedule that is convenient for you as well as professionally handle any misfortune that may arise, offering you peace of mind and uninterrupted operation.
Complete HIPAA Compliance Support with Confidential Protection
and Handling of Health Information
The HIPAA Privacy regulations require health care providers and organizations, as well as their business associates, to develop and follow procedures that ensure the confidentiality and security of protected health information (PHI) when it is transferred, received, handled, or shared.
This applies to all forms of information such as paper and electronic documents, oral communication, and more. Personal health information includes but is not limited to names, addresses, images, and payments.
only the minimum health information necessary to conduct business is to be used or shared and special measures must be taken to prevent outside access.
HIPAA compliance is overseen by a division of the DHCS. Violations can damage the reputation of a business and carry harsh financial consequences.
Contact us for a HIPAA compliance support. Get audit done for your organization and ensure your company is matching all HIPAA requirements in the most practical way.
Civil Monetary Penalties
- Covered entity or individual did not know (and by exercising reasonable diligence would not have known) the act was a HIPAA violation.
- The HIPAA violation had a reasonable cause and was not due to willful neglect.
- The HIPAA violation was due to willful neglect but the violation was corrected within the required time period.
- The HIPAA violation was due to willful neglect and was not corrected.
- $100-$50,000 for each violation, up to a maximum of $1.5 million for identical provisions during a calendar year
- $1,000-$50,000 for each violation, up to a maximum of $1.5 million for identical provisions during a calendar year
- $10,000-$50,000 for each violation, up to a maximum of $1.5 million for identical provisions during a calendar year
- $50,000 or more for each violation, up to a maximum of $1.5 million for identical provisions during a calendar year
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT FIREFOLD’S TECHNICIANS TODAY FOR A COMPREHENSIVE HIPAA COMPLIANCE SUPPORT!