HIPAA Compliance Support
Years of experience in managing HIPAA law modifications
HIPAA laws are constantly changing. Did you know something as simple as Windows XP or Office 2003 will make you non-compliant? How up to date are you?
Here at FireFold Technologies, we understand how serious HIPAA laws are. We have years of experience in managing HIPAA law modifications. Let us audit your business to identify potential issues and render you HIPAA compliance support before they become a serious problem that can jeopardize your business and your way of life.
We are here for you !
Our technicians will help you choose a backup method and schedule that is convenient for you as well as professionally handle any misfortune that may arise, offering you peace of mind and uninterrupted operation.
Complete HIPAA Compliance Support with Confidential Protection
and Handling of Health Information
The HIPAA Privacy regulations require health care providers and organizations, as well as their business associates, to develop and follow procedures that ensure the confidentiality and security of protected health information (PHI) when it is transferred, received, handled, or shared.
This applies to all forms of information such as paper and electronic documents, oral communication, and more. Personal health information includes but is not limited to names, addresses, images, and payments.
only the minimum health information necessary to conduct business is to be used or shared and special measures must be taken to prevent outside access.
HIPAA compliance is overseen by a division of the DHCS. Violations can damage the reputation of a business and carry harsh financial consequences.
Contact us for a HIPAA compliance support. Get audit done for your organization and ensure your company is matching all HIPAA requirements in the most practical way.
Civil Monetary Penalties
- Covered entity or individual did not know (and by exercising reasonable diligence would not have known) the act was a HIPAA violation.
- The HIPAA violation had a reasonable cause and was not due to willful neglect.
- The HIPAA violation was due to willful neglect but the violation was corrected within the required time period.
- The HIPAA violation was due to willful neglect and was not corrected.
- $100-$50,000 for each violation, up to a maximum of $1.5 million for identical provisions during a calendar year
- $1,000-$50,000 for each violation, up to a maximum of $1.5 million for identical provisions during a calendar year
- $10,000-$50,000 for each violation, up to a maximum of $1.5 million for identical provisions during a calendar year
- $50,000 or more for each violation, up to a maximum of $1.5 million for identical provisions during a calendar year
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT FIREFOLD’S TECHNICIANS TODAY FOR A COMPREHENSIVE HIPAA COMPLIANCE SUPPORT!
Frequently Asked Questions
Stands for HIPAA, The Health Information Portability and Accountability Act is a federal mandate that requires organizations to keep their patient data secure.
Any entity or business associate that stores, processes, transmits, and maintains protected health information in any way must be compliant.We provide complete HIPAA compliance support.
Not only you’ll lose the trust of your customers, but you also face legal consequences, as there are criminal and civil penalties.
PHI or Protected Health Information is any information about the health status, health care payment, or health care treatment created by a Business Associate or Covered Entity.
The “Covered Entity” under the HIPAA Privacy Rule refers to three separate groups: the health care provider, the other is the health care plan provider, and health care clearinghouses transmitting the information electronically. All the entities covered under the HIPAA Privacy Rule have to safeguard the patient’s information.